2014: 24 Hour Squash Fundraiser for people with MS
Josh, Menusha, Alex, Jacqui, Jonty, Derek, Ben, Harshil, Yasser, and Tom joined over 130 players to participate in the 24 Hour Mega Squash event for people with MS over the May 3-4 weekend.
The team raised an amazing $3,010 and came third overall (fundraising+points)! With nine other teams, the event raised $32,430!
- Yasser and Harshil kicked off and closed
- Much needed refreshments provided by Jacqui, Menusha, Josh and Jonty‘s mum!
- Ben, Jonty, Jac, Menusha and Tom played kids…
- Doubles squash vs. Melbourne University
- Jonty, Jacqui, Derek and Tom hijacking (not really) the pirate’s tent
- A visit from Colin to support the team
- Josh, Alex and Tom (Derek refused) played racquetball…
- Spot prizes won by Jonty and Tom (in the final hour!)
- Alex raised $835 by pledging +6hrs of play which included a match against World No. 34 Melody Francis!
Read more about the event at the SquashVic website.