2018 Tournament #1: Timed Social Handicap Event
Saturday 14 April, 9am-12.30pm
At least 3 matches to play.
Entry fee $5 for all members
Light lunch provided during AGM that will follow the tournament
- For all Club members, social and pennant
- 10 minute matches with 3 minutes warm-up
- Winner of each match is the player with the most points at the end of 10 minutes
- Entrants will be ranked according to matrix points/ability – this determines how many points they will start with for each match – this means that either player will hopefully have equal chance to win the match! A player with a matrix ranking of 63 defeated a 220 ranked player 33-31 in a match up last year.
- Handicap/starting points will be finalised once entry for event closes
- The number of entrants will determine if there is a main draw or different pools
This means if you register and do not turn up/leave early, it will affect the whole tournament and those in attendance! You will also be banned from attending the next tournament.
Registrations close Wednesday 11 April, 11.59pm. No exceptions!
Note that there will be no Club Practice on this day due to this event.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will follow the tournament.
For more information about committee elections including nomination forms:
Enter via registration form.