If you are wishing to visit the Club and the courts, you are welcome to come have a trial hit and to meet other members at a Club practice session. If you decide to come back, you will require a social membership. Join the Club here.
If you are a visiting pennant player, here are some useful things to know:
- Parking is free in all parking areas at Monash University after 5pm.
- Courts are allocated for each pennant match up and grade.
You can check which court you’ll be playing on by referring to the Court Allocation poster – this is located near the squash courts.
- Pennant match fees are payable to the opposing Monash team captain.
Please have cash as we can not accept eftpos. There are atms at the campus centre if required.
- The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in the Club Common Room during supper.
- All players must finish their matches by 10.30pm and must vacate the premises by 10.45pm.
Location/Getting to Monash/Parking
Monash University Squash Club
Monash Sport, Building 1,
Monash University, Clayton campus
Wellington Road, Clayton, Victoria 3800
Update September 2014: Changes to Monash Parking
Further update on parking at Clayton Campus: Monash Sport has just been advised that due to University operational requirements the remaining C2 car park opposite the main entrance to Monash Sport will now be permit zone until 7pm weeknights.